Edgmond Hall is an attractive Georgian country house set in 18 hectares of gardens,
fields and woods in rural Shropshire, about 20 minutes from Ironbridge. Our team
of friendly, supportive staff are committed to working with all visitors to provide
an enjoyable, memorable and rewarding learning experience, with high quality outcomes.
We welcome people of all ages for residential courses and day programmes, each
tailored to meet group needs, and ensuring that every student has the opportunity
to learn and develop through first hand experience.
A cottage on site has been specifically adapted to provide comfortable accommodation
for smaller groups, and is fully wheelchair accessible downstairs.
- environmental exploration and learning
- adventure and positive activities
- structured personal and social development
- team building
- key skills
- curriculum enhancement: geography, history, RE, science,
- creative skills and environmental art
- active, dynamic course delivery: “learning by doing”
- thematic courses